Sometimes, user faces the issue that their Chrome browser keeps crashing and do not open at all. The reason might be the third party program problem, corrupt system files or maybe there is a problem in the system. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution if chrome keeps crashing. For technical help, you can contact Microsoft team via www.office.com/setup.
Method To Fix If Chrome Keeps Crashing: Office.com/setup
- Quick Way to Fix the Google Chrome Issue: The quick ways to fix the Google Chrome Issue are you should use another web browser, close all the tabs, disable browser add-ons, applications, run the security program or AV tool, close the browser and run it again and reinstall web browser entirely.
- Disable Extension: For this, you should go to Menu on your browser and then click on More tools. After this, you should locate to Extensions and then just disable or remove the active extensions.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration to Troubleshoot the Chrome Crashing Problem: First, you should click on Menu option. After this, you should go to Settings option and then select Advanced option. At this point, you should disable Use hardware acceleration where available at the bottom of the screen.
- Reset the Browser without Reinstalling: You should go to the menu and then you have to find Advanced settings again. Then, you have to click on Restore settings to their original defaults. Here, Chrome will reset settings except for bookmarks, history, and passwords which have been saved. After this, you should confirm the resetting.
- Check the Program Compatibility to Resolve Chrome keeps crashing or do not open at all: For this, first you should copy and paste chrome://conflicts in your Google Chrome address bar. Then, you should go to Advanced settings. After this, you should click on Update or remove incompatible applications which are just under the Reset and clean up section option. At this point, you should Remove the application. And then you have to Restart the browser and then just check for the issue.
- Optimize your Computer System and Just Make it Work more Efficient: If in case, you do not want to inspect your computer system manually and then you should find issues which are slowing down your device. Here, you should use optimization software as this will help to improve the computer system.
- Access Geo-Restricted Video Content with VPN: You should use VPN which will prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and also the third-parties from tracking your online activity and this allows you to stay anonymous. This software gives you dedicated servers for streaming, improves the performance and do not slow down your device.
- Use Data Recovery Options: As ransomware attack is the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, official work or school files. Because hackers use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, and you cannot use it without paying ransom. It will be better if you use alternative recovery methods which help to retrieve the lost data so that you don’t have to pay to hackers. Otherwise, you have to lose your money with your important files.
The above method will help you to fix the issue if Chrome keeps crashing and do not open at all. If in case, the user need help then they can contact the expert of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.