To enjoy the services of Microsoft Office, you should first finish the registration process. After this, they can also edit their details or info. For this, the user should read the method to register and edit details in Microsoft Account. For help, tap on office.com/myaccount.
Method to Register for using Microsoft Office:
- For this, first you have to enter the office.com/myaccount in the browser search bar.
- It will redirect you to the Microsoft login page.
- Now in this page, you should tap on “No account? Create one!”
- Here, you should enter your Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo email ID.
- Then, this ID will be your username.
- At this point, you can choose the option of phone number instead of email ID.
- Just, you have to tap on “Next” option after you enter the email ID/phone number.
- If you want to create a new password for the account, then tap on Next button.
- At last, fill the essential details and then tap on Sign Up button.
Method to Log in to Microsoft Account:
- To start the login process, first the user should go to www.office.com/myaccount.
- If the login page opens up on your screen, then you should enter the registered email address/phone number.
- Now, tap on Next button and fill the password in the provided space.
- After this, you should tap on “Next” button.
- Finally, the user can log in to their Microsoft account.
Method to Edit details in Office “My Account”:
To Edit your Name:
- To update your name, first you have to log in to your account.
- When you log in, you should choose Your info option.
- Now, you need to hit on Edit name option.
- At this point, you should give a name in the space provided.
- After making changes, you should tap on Save button.
To Change Payment and Billing info:
- First, you should start by Signing in to Office account.
- After this, you should hit on the Payment & billing option.
- Then in this page, you should click on Address book.
- Now, you will view two options and you have to select one option: You should select Edit option to update an existing address or select Add a new address.
- When you make the changes, then you should hit on Set as your preferred billing and shipping address.
- At last, choose “Save” option to finish the procedure.
Method to Reset your Microsoft Account Password:
- First, you should visit to office.com/myaccount.
After this, tap on Next button, when you enter your username.
- Here, you should choose “Forgotten your password” just under the password field.
- In the account recovery page, you should select recovery option.
- Now, you should tap on “Get code” for resetting the password.
- Next, you will get a code on your phone or email address.
- Then, enter the code on the recovery page and then create a new password.
- Finally, tap on “Change password” option.
The above method will help you to register and edit details in Microsoft Account. For help, tap on office.com/myaccount.