Everyone can buy any of MS Office suites depending on their requirements and the distinct specs of the system they use like a computer, tablet, laptop, and even a mobile phone. As we all know the truth that MS Office suite is one of the usually used application suites and being utilized by the various device users over the globe. It is a comprehensive set of MS office that moreover covers Word, Visio, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Excel, Access, Groove and many other applications.
You can do a lot of works using MS Office applications because of their advanced characteristics and easy method to opt quickly. MS Office is available in various versions that are compatible with both OS: Windows and MacOS. To get any of the MS Office applications, you require downloading, installing and activating setup on your device. For buying the product of MS office, you require to decide from the two choices that are given by the Microsoft:
- Buy Offline from any of the retail shops in a CD drive
- Buy Online from any of the MS Official websites www.office.com/ setup
Once you buy the suite from Microsoft, all you require to follow the other procedures like download, installation, activation, update etc. While you are installing MS Office suite in on your device, you may face an “Error 1321” with a warning “Setup Cannot Modify the File.” And such “Error 1321” is a pervading issue many users might be suffered. To evade such kinds of failures or install the MS Office suite without troubleshooting the issues, you have to follow some steps. You can quickly fix the issues by following the several steps that also conserve your time and energies. Following some steps are discussed to resolve the Error 1323.
- Go to the “File Explorer” and Right-click on the folder that you are installing Office suite by default it’s in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office in your device.
- Select the Properties from the list menu.
- Un-tick the Read only box.
- Pick the Advanced option.
- In Advanced option, assure that the “Encrypt contents to secure data” option is not ticked and then press OK.
- Then, select the “Security” from the selection list.
- Press on the “Edit” button.
- If “Everyone” is not in the record, then, choose the Add option and add “Everyone” and then add it to the list. And press on OK.
- With the “Everyone” chosen option, tick the Allow option on the Full Control and click on OK.
- Navigate to the “C:\ProgramData\Microsoft“.
- Then again Right-click on the MS Office folder, then pick the option Properties. And repeat all the steps again.
- Now close all open windows and again try to install MS Office suite and surely, it installs without a glitch.
The above process only runs if you do it the right way.
If you are still inadequate to install MS Office suite on your device from office.com/setup or using a CD, then the ultimate and best decision is to contact the Microsoft customer support team. You can contact them anytime as they are open for you to 24X7. There specialists and professionals are always ready for your on-the-spot support. The toll-free number or live chat option is available of Microsoft customer support for immediate support.