Microsoft Office is the famous software which makes the work of the people easy. This software has the latest apps which help the people to schedule their meetings, conferences, formatting, editing, creating text document, making spreadsheets in Excel, and also used for making presentations etc. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. This productivity suite is easy to use and has the user friendly interface. And it is perfect for all the devices like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptops, and Android Phones. To fix this error make sure you must have the proper internet connection. In this blog, you will read how to resolve Outlook Send and Receive Error.
Resolve Outlook Send And Receive Error:
1. Disable Window Firewall and Antivirus: For this, first you have to open Control Panel and then just click on network connections. Then you have to right-click on the network connection and then click on Properties. Now, under the Security tab you have to turn off Firewall. Then the inbox is updated, you have to enable the Windows Firewall.
2. Check for Suspicious Emails: This error also occurs due to some suspicious mails which are in your inbox. When you clear those suspicious emails, it will fix Outlook send receive error which stops you from sending or receiving emails.
3. Correct the Outlook Email Settings: For this, first you have to open Outlook and then you have to click on File. And click on Account Settings. Now under the Account Settings window, you have to click on Change. Here you have to click on More Settings and then you have to select Outgoing Server. After this, just click the checkbox which is next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication .Also, you have to select the checkbox which is next to Log on to incoming server before sending mail. At the end, just Restart Outlook and now you will be able to send mails.
4. Clear Outbox and Change Server Time-out: For this, first you have to Start Outlook and then just click on File and then you have to select Account Settings and then again Account Settings. After this, you have to select Change and then click on More Settings and then just click on Advanced option. Now under the Advanced option, you can increase the Server timeout.
5. Run Outlook in Safe Mode: If you want to launch Outlook in safe mode, you have to type Outlook.exe /safe in the search box and then just press Enter key. After this, just try to send emails in safe mode.
6. Repair PST file: You can repair corrupt PST file by using the inbox repair tool. It is recommended that you must use a trusted PST repair tool which will repair your corrupt PST file and fix the error.
These solutions will fix the Outlook Error, but if you are still have any kind of issues then you can call the customer care executive anytime from anywhere. You can also visit to the official website of MS Office via office.com/setup.