Office 365 is the best productivity software designed by Microsoft which has many apps for the convenience of the users. It software makes life of the user easy and faster. It also saves the time and money. The user can install this software via www.office.com/setup. Hence, in this blog you will read the list of Office 365 apps for Window Phone.
Office 365 Apps For Window Phone:
- Mail and Calendar: Office 365 provides the updated version of new Mail and Calendar app for Windows Phone. This app runs on all Windows devices and also on PCs. It doesn’t provide the similar inbox as the iOS/Android versions, but it provides some cool swipe functionality.
- OneNote: Office 365 provides OneNote application which is the one place for everything. The user can use it to plan projects, keep their notes, organize trips and also you can keep the track of important information. This app becomes the favorite application of the user.
- Word: In this application, the user can create, edit and share Word documents on Windows phones and tablets. This app has rich feature provided by Microsoft Word and it is also the top rated productivity apps on Google Play Store available for the user. It is very easy to use and you can open documents from cloud services and locations.
- Excel: Excel application of Office 365 has made changes to the mobile devices with style. This app helps you to create, edit and share their Excel Documents. There is lot of improvement in Excel app made by Microsoft for Windows Phones and tablets. For information, click on office.com/setup.
- PowerPoint: The user can easily create, edit and share their PowerPoint presentations from their Windows phone or Tablet. The new PowerPoint app is better than previous PowerPoint application for Windows Phones and Tablets.
- OneDrive: The user can work on their files in OneDrive app from anywhere. You can easily search your files and the files which shared with you. Here, user can immediately access the recent documents, and can open their OneDrive files in Office Apps and can easily save them back to OneDrive.
- Skype for Business: With the Skype for Business application, the user can stay in touch with their team members and also with the Skype contacts from their Windows Phone.
- Yammer: Yammer is the great application for your business. The user can post announcements and can easily gather feedback. You can do group conversations through emails
- Office Lens: Office Lens is the best app which allows you take photos or use existing ones and you can also convert them into PDF. You can take photos of Documents and Whiteboards and allow Office Lens to do the rest.
- Office Remote: With this application, the user can control their PowerPoint presentations from their Phone. The user can easily begin or stop the presentations remotely. From here, you can control your Word and Excel documents remotely.
The above are some of the Office 365 apps available for Window Phones. To know more details about Office 365, visit to www.office.com/myaccount.