If this MS Office error 1713 occurs on your device, then this will stop MS Office software from installing in your device. While to fix this issue, you should read the method below. And for help, the user can visit to www.office.com/setup.
Method To Fix MS Office Error 1713 on Window 10:
- Uninstall Previous Office Software: This error occurs because of the leftovers of a previous Office installation which you need to remove. Hence, you should uninstall an existing MS Office suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, or you can also use another third-party uninstaller. After this, you should add Advanced Uninstaller PRO to Windows with its installer. Then, you have to open the Advanced Uninstaller PRO window. Here, you need to tap on General Tools and Uninstall Programs in order to open the window. At this point, you should select the MS Office suite and then tap on the Uninstall button. After this, you should tap on the Use the leftover scanner option, which help the users to remove all leftover files and also the registry entries for MS Office. Here, you should tap on the Yes button to confirm. Now, you should select all the leftover files and the registry entries which are listed in the Advanced uninstall clean-up window. At last, you should press Done button.
- Turn Off Windows 10 Firewall: To fix the issue, you should turn off Windows Defender Firewall and then tap on the Type here to search button. After this, you should enter the keyword firewall in the search box and then tap on Windows Defender Firewall. Now, you have to Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off in order to open firewall settings. At last, you should tap on Turn off Windows Defender Firewall radio buttons and then select the OK button. For more information, the user can visit to office.com/setup.
- Turn Off Third-Party Antivirus Firewalls: To fix this issue, you should turn off third-party antivirus software firewalls. The users should turn off setting on antivirus utilities’ system tray context menus. For this, you should right-click on the system tray icon for an antivirus utility in order to select an option which will disable it.
- Remove Software From the System Startup: There are some third-party programs which lead to MS Office installation conflicts. Hence, you should remove third-party software from the system startup. For this, you should open Run by tapping on Windows key + R hotkey. After this, you need to enter msconfig in Run and then tap on OK button to open the System Configuration window. Now, you have to hit on the Selective startup radio button. Then, you should deselect the Load startup items check box. At this point, you should select the Use original boot configuration and Load system services check boxes. Here, you need to press the Apply button and tap on OK button to exit the System Configuration. Now, you have to select the Restart option in order to reboot Windows. And then try to install the MS Office software. Keep in mind users can restore the startup software just by clicking on the Load startup items option on the System Configuration window.
- Run a System File Scan: This error also occurs because of the system file corruptions. In order to run a system file scan, you should press the Windows key + X key simultaneously. After this, you need to tap on Command Prompt as an Admin. Now, you should enter DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in the Prompt’s window, and then hit on the Return button. At this point, you should enter sfc /scannow and then hit on Enter key. At last, you should Restart Windows when the scan repairs system files.
This method will fix MS Office Error Code 1713 on Window 10. If the user wants to know more, then they can go to the official site of Microsoft via www.office.com/myaccount.