MS Office software has now become the need of every organization as it has all the application which makes the task of the customer easy and faster. You can install this useful software in your device through www.office.com/settup. But sometimes the user faces difficulty while installing MS Office. In this blog, you will read the solution of the MS Office Error Code 30180-28.
Solution To Fix MS Office Error Code 30180-28 – Office.com/setup
1. Disable antivirus:
1. For this, first open antivirus console.
2. Then, you should click on Settings option.
3. Now, you should select real time protection.
4. After this, you should turn off the Real time protection.
5. And then you should select until next reboot.
This method will fix the issue, and then you should try to install MS Office again.
2. Disable Proxy settings:
1. You should press windows key and R key altogether.
2. Now, you should type “appwiz.cpl”.
3. Then in internet properties, you should click on connection option.
4. Here, you should select LAN settings.
5. After this, you should uncheck the proxy settings.
6. At last, click on Apply option and OK button.
3. Re-enable the Windows Installer file settings:
1. First, press Windows key+ R key to open the run command dialog box.
2. Then in the run command box, you should type “services.msc”.
3. Now, you should right click on the “windows installer” file and then you should click on “properties” option.
4. At last, just click on the Start option to enable Windows installer.
4. Perform disk clean up:
- First, you should press Windows + R key altogether and then just type “cleanmgr” in the run command box.
- Then, you should Select C Drive.
- Now, you should select the temporary file folders.
- After this, click on Ok button to move further and then you have to clean up the temporary files.
5. Disable Firewall Setting:
- You should click on the Windows Firewall.
- After this, you should click on the Control Panel option.
- Then in the search box, you should type firewall, and then click on Windows Firewall.
- Now, you should click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Here, you are required to type the password of the administrator or you can provide confirmation.
- Then, click on the Turn off Windows Firewall.
- At last, you should click on the OK button.
6. Remove MS Office:
- First, press Windows + R key altogether to open the rum command.
- After this, you should type “appwiz.cpl” in the window.
- Then, you should select Microsoft office under the installed program list.
- Here, you should click on “uninstall/change” just to delete MS Office.
- Again try to reinstall MS Office.
7. Install MS Office:
- You should open MS Office my account login page.
- Then, log in to your Office account just by using your registered MS Office email ID and password.
- After this, click on install option.
- Now, you should click on Save option and then you have to run the downloaded setup file.
- At the end, you have to click on close button when the installation process finishes.
The above method will help you to fix MS Office Error Code 30180-28. In case, you want more details, then you can go to the site of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.