Microsoft Office is the well known famous software in the world. This software makes the work of each and every person easier and comfortable. It is developed by Microsoft and can install through www.office.com/setup. It is useful in all the organization like institutes, colleges, schools, offices and also for the business purpose. Other software has not launched so many applications like MS Office. It timely introduced updates just for the convenience of people. All the applications perform different functions. It has a user friendly interface; even the students can easily use this software.
5 ways through You Get MS Office for Free:
Office.com/setup gives you ways by which you can use MS Office for free:
- Use MS Office Online: If you have MS account then you can enjoy MS Office for free. This suite include all the application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Sway, Mail, People, Calendar and OneDrive etc. You can use these applications on your PC, Apple Mac, or Linux. It also offer features like real-time Skype etc. In this you will not get all the features of Office 365 but in this you can edit documents.
- Use Mobile Apps: Microsoft Office is similar to Office Online. In this you can edit and create documents but it is dependent screen size. Microsoft Office Mobile Apps are available for free on Android- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, OneNote and SharePoint. You will not get the full features of Office 365 in free MS Office Online.
- Sign up for Office 365 for Trial: You can sign up for free Office 365 trial. In the trial version you will get the full MS Office 2019 suite. You will also get the cloud storage space and Skype feature. Once your trial expires, you must provide Microsoft your credit, debit or Pay pal account so that after expiration, Microsoft automatically charge.
- Get Office from your School: If you are student then you will get the Office subscription for free. You just have to enter the school email address. You get all the applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive for free.
- Sign up for free trial of Office 365 Pro plus: You sign up for the free trial version of Office 365 Pro Plus. In this you will get the MS Office 2019 features for free.
If you want more information, just visit to the official website of MS Office via www.office.com/setup. For help and assistance, you can even call on their toll free number.