MS Office is software suite on which we are working nearly every day. MS Office is launched in the 1990 year, from version Office 1.0 to Office 365 which is clouding based service. The method of installing MS Office is very easy, all you require is to run setup and wait sometimes until MS Office is installed successfully.
This post will show how to fix MS office error 1935 in a most comfortable way. You can follow some troubleshooting steps to fix these issues or contact Microsoft Office support toll-free for personalized support.
Probable Reason for the MS office error 1935:
- Microsoft .Net framework is not installed or installation corrupted
- Unreliable registry records or corrupted registry may generate this kind of issues
- Out-of-date drivers on the device
- Unfinished or Corrupted set up of software or application
- Incorrect deletion or update of software or System crash or hang
Resolving Steps to Resolve Such MS Office Error 1935:
Here we are discussing some of the resolutions.
Issue 1: Microsoft .Net framework is not installed or installation corrupted
One of the main cause, why this error happened, is corruption or missing Microsoft .NET Framework. There are 3 ways you can attempt to resolve this problem. Methods are defined in the here. office.com/myaccount
Issue 2: Unreliable registry records or corrupted registry may generate this kind of issues
Earlier in these steps, you are recommended to remove your system registry, which may be concerning your installation procedure.
Follow Below Steps to solve this issue:
- In “Find Programs and Files” window, write regedit,
- Right-click the file regedit.exe after seeing it on the window,
- choose to run as Administrator and then
- browse HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\
- Right-click on the registry size limit and
- Choose modify and press OK.
- Close Registry Editor and Restart your device.
- And then again retry the installations.
Solution 1: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
If your Microsoft .NET Framework is damaged or not running properly, you will require to repair it using Program and Features from the Control Panel. The method of repairing Microsoft .NET Framework is easy by following some steps.
- Open Windows and open search
- Write appwiz.cpl to start Programs and features option
- search Microsoft .NET Framework and choose it
- Tick Uninstall or Change as per your Windows.
- Tickto Continue to run fixing with administrator license
- Click the Repair, and then click and Wait for the procedure to complete. This will launch a Setup window. In the situation you have more editions of Microsoft .NET Framework, we are advised you to fix all of them.
- After process finish, Exit it.
- And download the MS Office setup online.
Solution 2: Install Microsoft .NET Framework
If you cannot repair Microsoft .NET Framework, as it is not installed, you have to download it from official website office.com/setup to install on your device. You can install MS Office setup from official website after finishing the Microsoft .NET Framework installation.
- Open the Internet browser and download Microsoft .NET Framework from official website
- Run setup to install Microsoft .NET Framework
- Agree the terms and Conditions and follow all the steps
- Exit the window and again download the MS Office suite.
Solution 3: Install NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64)
The Process of installation NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64):
- Open the Internet browser and as per your Operating system download Software Development Kit like for 32-bit operating system, download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x86) but If you are using the 64-bit operating system, download NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64) from Microsoft Download Center.
- Click on the setup file for installation.NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) x86 or x64.
- Accept the terms of the agreement and then go to next and finish the installations
- And then Install Microsoft Office 2007/2010
Hope any of this will help you to solve the issues but if you are still facing any issues then contact the support team of Microsoft using the phone number or email or chat live.