MS Outlook is the useful app of MS Office, developed by Microsoft for the convenience of the customer. And you can easily install this Outlook application in your device through www.office.com/setup. But some users encounters errors, hence in this article you will read the solution of Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC0E.
Solution To Troubleshoot Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC0E: office.com/setup
1: Rebuilt Outlook Application:
- For this, you need to open Control Panel and then just navigate to the Programs and Features option.
- Now, you have to locate and find “Microsoft Office 365” or any application of MS Office and just you should select it.
- After this, you have to click on Change which is present at the top of the Programs and Features window.
- You will see the window opens up on your screen and just select “Repair” option.
- Then, move further by following the on-screen directions to complete the procedure.
- At the end, just restart Outlook applications and after this, just check the error code 0x800ccc0e is fixed or not.
2: From Setting, just Check Server Requirement:
- Just you have to open Outlook application.
- After this, you have to open File and then choose Tools and then select Account Settings option.
- Here, on the Account Settings window, you should click on Email Tab.
- Now, the window will open up on your screen. Here from the list, you just need to select your email account.
- Then the Email account window will open up on your screen.
- Here, you have to find and then click on the “More Setting” button.
- Now, it opens the “Internet Email Setting” window.
- Then, just open the Outgoing Server tab. Here, just verify the “My outgoing server (SMTP) required authentication” box.
- At the end, just click on OK button just to apply the changes and then restart Outlook application.
3: Eliminate Duplicate Accounts:
- For this, on the Outlook menu, you should select Tools.
- Now, you have to visit to Accounts and then navigate to the Mail tab.
- Just, select any duplicate mail account which you see on your screen.
- After this, you have to click on the Remove button to eliminate those accounts from your device.
- Then, just restart Outlook application and after this, just see the error is fixed or not.
4: Change Server Port Number:
- First, open Outlook application.
- Now, you need to open File and then just select Tools option and after this, select Account Settings.
- Then on the Account Settings window, you should click on the Email Tab.
- Here, in the next window this opens up on your screen. Just select your email account from the list.
- Now, the new window Email account will open up on your screen.
- You just have to hit on the “More Setting” option.
- Now, the “Internet Email Setting” window will open up and then just open the Advanced tab.
- At this point, you need to change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port number to 587 and then click on OK button.
- At last, restart Outlook application and just check the Outlook Error is still persist or not.
5: Reinstall Outlook:
- You need to open Control Panel and then go to Programs and Features.
- Then, just select Office Application or “Microsoft Office 365”.
- Now, you need to click on “Uninstall” option which is there at the top of the Programs and Features window.
- Here just follow the on-screen directions to complete uninstallation procedure.
- After this, just re-install Office to do a fresh installation of Outlook application.
- At this point, you need to create your account and then again you have to send the email.
The above are some of the ways through which you can solve Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC0E. If the user, need any help then they can call the expert of MS Office via www.office.com/setup.