If the customer is facing the issue, i.e. Your Outlook Account Settings are out of date then you can solve this issue with a single click of button. But if the user need more help, then navigate to the site of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.
Method To Fix If Your Outlook Account Settings Are Out of Date Error:
- Click Fix Button: The users can fix the problem with single click of a button. If you see the message appears on your screen i.e. Outlook account settings are out of date, then just click on it. It will open the Mail app. At this point, you will view the same message and a Fix account button also. Here you have to tap on this button and this will fix the issue.
- Login By Using Your MS Account: For this, first the user should press Windows Key + I at the same time in order to open the Settings app. After this, you should go to the Accounts section and then hit on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Now, you have to input the password of your local account and then tap on Next option. But if the user has a Microsoft account, then you should enter your login information and then tap on Next option. At this point, you have to verify your account and then select the verification method from the menu and just tap on Next option. Next, you will receive a confirmation code and then input the code and tap on Next. At the end, you should hit on the Switch button.
- Check your Password: You will see the Your Outlook account settings are out of date, if you recently changed your Outlook password. Because if you change the password online, then the Mail app will not use your new password and then you cannot be able to connect to Outlook. In order to fix this problem, you should update your password in Mail app and then just check the issue is fixed or not. In case, the user is using a different email client, then you should check your account settings and then add a new password to your account settings.
- Turn off Internet Time: You should press Windows Key + X altogether in order to open the Win + X menu and then select Control Panel from the list of options. After this, you should select Date and Time from the list of options. Now, you should visit to the Internet Time tab and then tap on Change settings button. At the end, you should uncheck Synchronize with an Internet time server option and then hit on OK button to save changes.
- Add a PIN to your PC: First, you should open the Settings app. Then, you should go to Accounts and then click on Sign-in options. Now in the right side, you should go to PIN section and then hit on the Add button. At last, you should enter your account password and then tap on Sign in button.
Through this way, the user can fix if Your Outlook Account Settings are Out of Date error. If the customer requires information, then go to the website of Microsoft via www.office.com/myaccount.