If the user is facing Printer Spooler error, then this means that you cannot be able to print anything. The reasons for this error are corrupted files or outdated drivers. If the user needs support, just contact Microsoft via Office.com/setup. In this blog, you will read the solution of the issue Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 on Windows 10.
Method to Fix Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 on Windows 10:
- Update Your Printer Drivers: Normally, this error occurs if your drivers are out of date or corrupted. To fix this issue, you should update your drivers. For this, you should find your printer model and then go to the manufacturer’s website for downloading the latest drivers of your printer. When you download and install the latest driver, then the problem will be solved and after this, your printer will start working. You can also use third-party tools like DriverFix for updating your drivers as this will save your time.
- Check Your System For Malware: Sometimes this error is caused by malware infection. To fix this issue, you should perform a full system scan and delete the malware from your computer. For this, you can use antivirus in order to scan your PC. It is recommended that you should use a reliable antivirus which offers the ultimate protection for your device and removes the malware. At last, you can check that the issue is resolved or not. For help, just contact www.office.com/setup.
- Create New User Account: For this, you should open the Settings app and then visit to the Accounts section. After this, you should choose Family & other people from the left hand side. Now, you should tap on Add someone else to this PC button which is in the right hand side of your screen. Then, you have to select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information. At this point, you should choose Add a user without a Microsoft account. At the end, you have to write the user name and password and then click on Next option.
- Modify your Registry: First, you should press on the Windows Key + R at the same time and then just enter regedit in the search box. After this, you should go to the key which is in the left hand side of the screen.
Then, in the right hand side of the screen, you should double-click on the DependOnService. At this point, you should delete http from the Value data field and then click on OK button. At the end, when you make the changes, just restart your PC.
- Reset winsock: You need to press Windows Key + X altogether and then select Command Prompt as an Admin from the menu. After this, you should type the command and then tap on Enter key:
netsh winsock reset
Lastly, you should restart your PC.
Get More Information – What are the Ways To Fix Driver Error Code 32? Office.com/setup
The above mentioned method will help you to solve Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 on Window 10. If the user cannot fix the issue, then they can take help from Microsoft via Office.com/setup.