The user can install MS Office 2013, 2016, or 2019 directly through their Online Microsoft account. For this, you should sign in to your Microsoft account via office.com/myaccount on the Microsoft Office websites. In this blog, you will read the method to install MS Office on Window PC through Online MS Account.
Method to Install MS Office on Microsoft Account:
- First, you should sign in to your Microsoft account via www.office.com/myaccount. In case, you don’t have a MS account, then you should make an account.
- After this, you should enter 25-character product key, country and also your language in the provided space and then hit on Next button. This information will link your copy of Office to your MS account.
- Now, you should go back to your MS Account to install office. According to your version of Office, you should sign in at office.com/myaccount. From your account, go to Services and Subscriptions and just find the Office product which you want to install in your device and then hit on Install button.
- Here, you will view a message, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device”, just select Yes option and you will see the installation process will start.
- At last, you will get a notification when the installation process is finish. Then, close the window and just open any Office application. Here, you should Agree to the License terms and then Office will get activated immediately.
How to Fix If Install Button on your Account Is Not Working?
1. Run Installation File:
According to your web browser, you should check the bottom of your screen where you will find the notification which asks you to Run or Save the installation file before clicking on Install option. Here, you should tap on the notification and then run the file before the installation start.
2. Always Use “Private” browsing in your Browser:
Browsers have a “private” browsing option. You should sign in to your MS office account from a private browsing window and then again press the installation button.
3: Open Internet Explorer Without add-ons:
For this, you should press Windows+R key from your keyboard in order to open the Run window. Then, in the search box you should type: iexplorer-extoff and then hit on OK. Again try to install Office.
4: Remove Temporary Files:
For this, you should open Internet Explorer and then press Alt+X key altogether. After this, select Internet Options and then tap on the General tab. Here, under Browsing History and then tap on Delete option. At this point, you should choose each category which you wish to delete from the list. Again, sign into your Microsoft account to install Office.
5: Reset Browser’s Settings:
First, you should close the web browser windows and also the running programs. After this, you should open Internet Explorer and then tap on the Tools file menu tab. Now, choose Internet Options and then open the Advanced tab, and select Reset button. Here, in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings box, you should again tap on Reset button and then press OK button. At last, Restart your computer system and sign in to your MS account again to install Office.
With this method, you can install Office on Window PC by using Online MS Account. For more details about MS Office account, visit to www.office.com/myaccount.