Microsoft Office is well known software which is useful for all the generation. As this software is very easy to use and it has a user friendly interface. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. It has many IT applications and serves different purpose for the convenience of the user. This software makes the work of the user faster and easier. It helps in formatting, editing, scheduling meetings, and conferences, creating text document and also used for making presentation etc. This software is compatible for the Window OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers, and Android Phones etc.
For this you must have these things like Office 365 ProPlus account, Office 365 Personal account, and your device must have the free storage space to hold all the files, emails, contacts and calendar items etc.
Migrate from Office 365 Pro Plus to Office 365 Personal:
- Stop the Existing One Drive Business sync App: For this, first you must confirm that the active file uploads must be completed and seen on the website. Then, in the taskbar area, you have to right-click on the OneDrive for Business cloud icon. If Stop syncing a folder is greyed out, then you should exit. If Stop syncing a folder is available, then you should click it and see that your OneDrive folder is not in the list. If it shows, then you have to select it and then click the Stop syncing button. After this, you should exit from groove.exe, and right-click on the cloud icon and now select Exit option. Now you have to open Windows Explorer, and rename the local folder.
- Export Your School Mailbox: For this, first you have to open your Office 365 ProPlus school mailbox in Outlook and then you should export your email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file.
- Create An Email Forwarding rule: For this, first you have to go to Outlook and then click the File tab. After this, in the right side, you have to click on Manage Rules and Alerts. In this box, on the E-mail Rules tab, you have to click on New Rule. After this, under Step 1 you have to Select a template, and then select the Apply rule on messages I receive template from the Start from a blank rule list of templates. Now you have to click on Next option. Again under Step 1 you have to Select conditions, and then select the where my name is in the To or Cc box and then just click on Next. Now in the Step 1 you have to Select actions and then select forward it to people and after this just delete it. After this, under the Step 2 you have to Edit the rule description and then click the people or public group link and just click on Ok and next option. At the end, click on Finish option.
- Configure An Automatic Out Of Office Reply : For this, you have to Set up an Automatic Replies rule on your school email account. Then in Outlook, you have to sign out of Office 365 ProPlus by clicking on File option, then on Office Account, and after this you have to Sign out. At the end, close Outlook and other Office applications.
- Uninstall Office 365 ProPlus: For this, first you have to Remove all Office 365 ProPlus apps from your computer and then restart your computer system.
- Install and Configure One Drive Sync App: For this, first you have to install the new OneDrive sync app but if you have no accounts then just signed in to OneDrive and just Login with your new Office 365 Personal account. Now, in File Explorer you have to copy and paste the contents of your school Office 365 ProPlus folder to your Office 365 Personal OneDrive folder.
- Install MS Office Applications: You have to Install MS Office on your Windows 10 computer system.
If you still need any help, you can contact to the customer care of MS Office through office.com/setup.