Microsoft Office is the popular software which is consists of many applications. All the applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook etc perform different functions for the convenience of people. This software becomes the major player because it is used in all the organizations, firms, hospitals, offices and homes also. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. This software is reliable and compatible to all the devices. It is very easy to use and has a friendly user interface. In this blog, you will learn how to use Microsoft Office app for Android Phones.
Setup MS Office for Android Phones:
To setup MS Office, first you have to launch the Office app, and then you have to click on Connect your Account. Then you have to give your email, phone number, or Skype username. After this, just press Next option. Now you have to input your password. Here you can also use the Microsoft Authenticator app to access your account. Then just tap on Sign in option. Here you will see files related to that account in the app. Now just click on Home option and then tap a program to see those file types and here you can choose Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Settings you Can Modify in Android Phones:
- File preferences: Through this setting you can open files in the mobile view and you can also set a default storage location for new files.
- Automatic downloads: It downloads the recent files by default, and also allows automatic downloads by using mobile data.
- Notifications: Through this you will get an alert notification when someone shares a file with you and when someone edits a shared file.
- More: Through this you will get the Help and support, set Privacy and permissions, Send feedback and Reset Office.
- Help and support: This contains the links to the app’s support page.
- Privacy and permissions: This outlines the data which you agree to share.
- Send feedback: In this you will get three options: I like something, I don’t like something, and I have an idea. With this, you can attach a screenshot.
- Reset Office: This erases the local data and also the user profiles. This will sign you out, and you will lose the data which you have not saved.
For more details, you can visit to the official website of MS Office through office.com/setup. You can also call on their toll free number any time.