Microsoft Office 365 business is designed by Microsoft for your organization. This software helps you to work together with your colleagues properly from anywhere at any time. You can easily install this software in your gadget through www.office.com/setup. Microsoft office 365 Business also helps in managing your device and protects real-world threats. In this software, you will get the update version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, a Note, Publisher, OneDrive and Business Access. It also provide 1 TB of One Drive cloud storage. In this blog, you will read how to setup Office 365 Business.
Setup Office 365 Business – office.com/setup
- For this, first you have to Sign in to the Microsoft 365 Business Admin Center. Now, in the administrative center, you have to select Continue Setup.
- You should personalize your sign-in and email page, and then connect the domain you already own, and then you have to enter the domain which you want to use and after this, you should select Next option.
- In case, you do not have a domain name, then you should go back to the administrative center and then you should make one purchase at the domain.
- Now you become the owner of your domain page, and then just you have to select the registration method, and click on Verify button. After this, you should follow the directions given on your computer screen.
- When the verification is complete, then you can add new users. Here, you have to enter the names and names of people in your organization to which you want to assign a Microsoft 365 Business License. Now, you should select next option.
- Then on assignment licenses, you should assign licenses to users who already don’t have a Microsoft 365 business license. And then you should select next option.
- Now in shared sign-in credentials page, you should share credentials with the new users you added or you can also download user account details for sharing with users. Then you should select Next.
- Then in the Migrate email message page, you should choose to move email messages from your current email service. Now, select Next option.
- Now you should connect with your domain page, and just add a record for the metro. After this, you should use the setup wizard to search your registrar. Then you should follow instructions to update your DNS record on the registrar website. After this, select Next option.
- Then in the Protect work files on mobile device pages, you should protect them on operating files after the device is lost or stolen.
- After this, you should manage how users use Office files on a mobile device, and for this, you can select the following.
Set Windows 10 on the Device Configuration page, Secure Windows 10 Device setting to On. All the users should have Windows 10 computers in which the existing office is not installed or you can click to run and set to Yes option on Windows 10 devices.