Microsoft Office is the great productivity suite which increases the productivity of every firm. With the help of this software, the normal computer user can work as a professional. It is well known for its application with which no other software can compete. You can install Microsoft Office this software through office.com/setup. This software is easy to use and offer user friendly interface. It is used on the devices like Window OS, Mac, Laptop, Computer and Android Phones. This software is used in homes as well as for business purpose. In this blog, you will read how to resolve the Window Update Error 0X800f081f.
Fix Update Error 0X800f081f on Windows 10:
- Use Offline .NET Framework Installer: First, you have to search the offline .NET Framework installer on the web. Then, you have to download the installer and start the process. The installation process will take some time and then follow the instruction to complete the process. At the end, restart PC.
- Use SFC Scan: First, you have to press Windows Key + X key altogether and then choose Command Prompt as an Administrator. Now you have to enter sfc /scannow. When the scan is finished, check the error is fixed or not.
- Install Update Manually: First, you have to visit the Microsoft Update Catalog page. Then just enter the update code in the search field and the list of options will appear. When you download the update, then just run the setup file and install it.
- Restart Windows Update Component: For this, open Command Prompt as administrator. Then enter the commands:
Net Stop bits,
Net Stop wuauserv,
Net Stop appidsvc,
Net Stop cryptsvc,
Ren %systemroot%SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak
Ren %systemroot%system32catroot2 catroot2.bak
Net Start bits
Net Start wuauserv
Net Start appidsvc
Net Start cryptsvc
When you run the commands, then check the error is solved or not.
- Enable .NET Framework: For this, press Windows Key + S altogether. Then you have to select Turn Windows features on or off. Here, Windows Features window will appear. Then you have to enable .NET Framework 3.5 and click on OK button.
- Use Window Update Troubleshooter: For this, first you have to press Windows Key + I altogether to open the Settings app. Then, go to the Update and Security section. Now, just select Troubleshoot from the left side of the screen. From the right side of the screen, you have to select Windows Update and then click on Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Perform Window 10 Reset: For this, first you have to open the Start Menu, and then click the Power button. After this, press Shift key and then choose Restart. Then, you have to select Troubleshoot option and select Reset this PC and after this, you have to Remove everything. Now you have to Insert installation media. Then you have to select Only the drive where Windows is installed and then Just remove my files. At the end, click the Reset button and follow the instructions.
This will fix the issue, but if you want more details then you can call the expert anytime or by visiting to the website through Www.office.com/setup.