Microsoft Office is the software which is very beneficial for the computer users. It helps in formatting, editing, creating text document, scheduling meetings and conferences and also used for making professional presentations etc. It has many IT apps which perform different functioning for the user. You can install this software through Office.com/setup. This software has user friendly interface and compatible for the devices like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptops, and Android Phones. This software is used for homes as well as for business purposes. In this blog, you will learn how to fix Window 10 update error code 0x80070652.
Resolve Window 10 Update Error 0x80070652:
- Run the Window Update Troubleshooter: For this, first you have to press the Windows logo key + I altogether to open the Settings app. Then you have to Open Update & security option and then you to navigate to the left pane. After this, just Select Troubleshoot and then you have to click on Windows Update. Now just run the troubleshooter. This will start scanning your computer system and resolves the error.
- Run System File Checker: For this, first you have to open the Search box by pressing Windows logo key + S altogether. Then you have to Type cmd and then you should press Enter key. After this, just Locate and then right-click the Command Prompt. Now just Select Run as administrator. Now you have to type sfc /scannow and then just hit Enter key. Here just wait for the scan to finish. After this, exit from the Command Prompt and then just restart your computer. This will fix the corrupt system files.
- Uninstall the Latest Updates: For this, first you have to open the Settings app by pressing Windows logo key + I altogether. Then you have to Click Update & Security option. Now you have to navigate to the left pane. After this, just select Windows Update. Now, just click on Advanced Options. Here you have to select View your update history. At the end, click on Uninstall updates. Just select the update which you want to uninstall.
- Update Drivers: For this, first you have to right-click on your Windows logo icon and then Select Device Manager. Here you will see a list of devices. One by one, you have to right-click on them and then just select Update driver. You can also choose the option ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
- Use Media Creation Tool: For this, first you have to launch your browser. Then you have to Search for Media Creation Tool. Now you have to Download it from Microsoft’s official website. After this, Install the tool on your computer system. Here you have to Run the tool and then click on upgrade PC now. This will give you all the available updates for Windows 10.
- Install the update manually: For this, just launch your browser and then just go to the Microsoft Update catalog. Now, just search for the update file which you need. Then just download it and then just run the file.
This will fix the issue, if the error still persist then you can contact to the customer care executive of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.