Normally, games do not play on fullscreen but if the user is facing issue then they should change the display scaling setting. In this blog, you will read the solution to fix the issue if Window 10 is not playing games on fullscreen. If the customer needs more info, then go to the Microsoft site via www.office.com/setup.
Method to Fix If Window 10 is not Playing Games on Fullscreen:
- Run your Game in Window Mode: If the game which you have purchased comes with a configuration file, then before starting it, you have to ensure that you first run in window mode. This method will allow you to play your favorite game in few seconds. It is advised you should select borderless windowed mode.
- Set Display Scaling to 100%: For this, first you need to open the Settings app and then go to System option and then click on Display. After this, you need to find the Change the size of text, apps, and other items and then set it to 100%. Sometimes, games won’t run properly till it is set to 100%.
For this, you have to sign out of your account and then again just sign back in to apply the changes. Now, check if your games are working again.
- Change your Main Screen: If in case, you are using dual monitor setup then might be you are facing problems. To fix this problem, you should change your display settings. For this, you need to right-click on your Desktop and then select Display settings from the menu. Now the Display settings window opens up on your screen. Here, you will see two monitors are labeled with numbers. Then in the Display settings window, you need to tap on Identify. After this, in Display settings you need to set the monitor with the same number which you got as the main monitor. At last, you have to save the changes and then try to run the games in fullscreen. For more info, hit on office.com/setup.
- Disable Teamviewer: Teamviewer is the remote assistance application which allows you to control any other computer remotely. But, sometimes issues occur with Teamviewer. In order to solve the problem, you should disable Teamviewer. If this will not help you, then you should try to uninstall the application and then check the problem is solved or not.
- Change Nvidia Control Panel Settings: You should open Nvidia Control Panel. Then, you should go to Manage 3D settings and then click on Global settings. After this, you should change the Preferred graphics processor from Auto-select to High-Performance Nvidia processor. At last, you need to tap on Apply in order to save the changes and then run the games in fullscreen mode.
The issue can be fixed by adjusting their desktop size and position in Nvidia Control Panel. For this, you should open Nvidia Control Panel. Then, you need to visit to Display and then click on Adjust desktop size and position. Now, you need to locate the scaling option and then set it to No scaling and then tap on Apply option in order to save the changes.
The above method will help you to fix the issue if Window 10 games won’t go on fullscreen. If the user needs help, then go to the site of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.